Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

Great game

The feel was great, the art was good, and it was very fluent! 9/10 though because it did feel relativley repetitive... I know that was the aim though, an addicting concept throughouly extended. If you make another, perhaps more diversity. The idea of punching and kicking only is very fun though, so yay to that!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Awesomesauce

This game was very well made. Very enjoyable, as I can play as Link in the original Mario Bros.! You did an excellent job of keeping the characters true to their respective titles while still making them compatible in this!

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

A BUCKET OF AWESOME ROLLED INTO A TASTY HOMUNCULUS

I've played this game many times, long before I got my newgrounds account. I've posted it and the first on my site, and I've played it so much. It is purely amazing. Great mechanics, and I love how you start off with crazy attacks and spells, and have 9999HP and 999MP. I've loved your work MAtt, and I've always been following it. Keep 'em coming, kupo!

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Simple, but lolsome

Such a simple concept, but brownie points for you, because the art and the humor make up for it. Regardless, the simplicity in its own right is still a very good asset to the game.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Purely amazing, and addictive gameplay.

This game was just awesome in every way this game aspires to be. Fun, addictive, and most of all, fitting artwork. And your duaghter voicing the knight added the right touch to make this game the perfect treat for the RPG sweet tooth. The gameplay isn't takky, and the artwork flows fluently with every little action, and it can keep up with the amazing engine and concepts that are the basis of the game. I have been planning a game called "Castle Chronicles" that I will eventually submit to this site, and I really enjoyed the battle mechanics of this game. Castle Chronicles has similar looking chibi people, so may I use a very similar battle engine from this for my game?